- Made of 100% Bamboo
- Large square, size 75cm x 75cm
- Weight: 0.1kg
- Ideal for feeding, swaddling, changing, covering and shading
Bamboo muslin squares are an essential product for babies and can be used from the neonatal stage through to your child's early years. Lajlo bamboo muslin squares are very durable and and bamboo has many natural properties that are not present in other types of materials.
Growing bamboo does not require fertiliser or pesticides and the process of making the fabric does not utilise any harmful chemicals. This makes the final product much gentler and safer to use on baby’s skin.
The material is highly breathable and moisture absorbent. It is recommended for use in both hot and cold climates. It will cool your baby on warmer days and will sustain the right temperature during winter.
As the bamboo fabric is naturally hypoallergenic, odourless and antibacterial, it can be used to swaddle, wipe and cover the baby without the risk of causing rashes. It will always be soft and safe for your baby's skin.
The UV resistant properties of bamboo fabric make it a perfect cover screen, mosquito net or breastfeeding cover that will help protect your baby from the damaging effects of the sun's rays.
Our muslin squares are made of 100% bamboo and has two layers of fabric. For added reassurance the fabric is certified OEKO-TEX®.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash in a cold cycle up to 30°C degrees and dry naturally. The fabric's natural antibacterial properties can get damaged when washed at higher temperatures.
- Use a gentle detergent
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Iron (if necessary) in heat up to 100°C. The fabric's durability and protective properties are minimised by the use of heat.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping rates start from £4. Subject to promotions. Items are shipped within 24 hours from the purchase date unless stated otherwise.
We offer a 30-day return policy.
Click Shipping & Return for full information.